Practice Positive Response
to Stress Triggers
We know that life is not a stress free affair. The most successful among us have learned to respond to life's many forms of stress in a positive way. Learn to take time out for yourself.
- Prepare yourself ahead of time for stressful situations. Be ready. Have a plan in place that allows you to take control of your emotions. Know your hot buttons.
- Go out of your way to ensure that there is time in your day for light to moderate exercise.
- Make a commitment to eat health supporting foods, such as antioxidant rich fruits and vegetables.
- Spend a few moments a day savoring some alone time, just being. Silence is one of the best ways to regain your center.
- Avoid negative energy people. We sometimes overlook the impact of spirit sapping individuals that come in, and hopefully out of our lives.
- Consider supplementing your diet with a B-Complex vitamin and Omega-3 Fatty Acid (fish oil pill or Flax Seed Oil pill or liquid.). Both promote healthy brain function and stress regulation.
Sean Gallagher on Youtube
Sean Gallagher on Facebook
Sean Gallagher Original Music
"While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the
other is busy making mistakes
and becoming superior." - Henry C. Link
The Following Individuals Have
Had a Positive and Lasting
Influence on My Personal Growth
Robin DuBois (Singer/Artist)
Fawzi Victor Assaad (Educator)
Margie Belrose (Theatrical Coach/Motivator)
Rodney Sheriff (Theatrical Coach/Motivator)
Xavier Polk, Ph.D. (Consultant)
Bariz Baquerizo (Entrepreneur)
Peter Kassebaum, Ed.D. (College Instructor)
James Dunn (College Instructor)
Walter Turner (College Instructor)
Nurse Instructors (NVC/NSH)
to my family members who provided encouragement and moral support.
Sean Gallagher Consulting
Personal Growth Services